The Cliftonville Hotel
The Cliftonville Hotel in Cromer on the beautiful North Norfolk coast, has established an enviable reputation as one of the leading hotels in the area. It is open all year and offers its guests not only stunning coastal views to go with lovely accommodation and delightful food.
The Edwardian elegance of the hotel has been skillfully retained, whilst the comfort and standards that guests have come to expect from a top class family run hotel are self evident.
- 30 ensuite rooms with a premier seafront position & spectacular views
- Only 500 yards to the Blue Flag awarded beach and pier
- Great place to stay to try Galton’s new Fish and Chip shop No1’s
- Families with children welcome (dogs and cats also welcome)
- East wing rooms accessible by lift
- Reception, Bar and Ballroom all Wi-Fi enabled
- 2 restaurants (Bolton's Bistro & Westcliff) for informal or formal dining
- All day Buttery Bar and Coffee Shop
- Private car park for guests and patrons
- Independently owned and managed by a local family
The hotel has 2 restaurants, Bolton’s Bistro which specialises in fresh fish dishes and the famous Cromer Crab, as well as offering a variety of meat and vegetarian options.
The Bistro provides guests with a more relaxed and informal atmosphere in which to dine. There is also an a la carte restaurant, which offers a more formal dining experience.
The menu offers a wide choice of Table d’Hote and a la carte options. The Ballroom Lounge (reserved exclusively for guests) is decorated with hand painted murals and provides an area of calm tranquility at the end of a busy day.
3 Star Rating
Bed linen Provided
Open All Year
Sleeps 2 - 4
Sleeps 4 - 6
Sleeps 6 plus
Tea & Coffee Making