Whether you visit us via car, boat, walking or cycling we offer all a very friendly Norfolk Broads welcome.
There are free moorings for our customers and we especially love pets, children will be able to roam free in our fantastic play area, whilst the adults can sit back and relax in our stunning riverside beer garden.
We have a very good changing selection of hand pumped real ales, kept in our cellar so that they are in peak condition ready for your thirst.
We also have a good range of lagers and ciders on draught, for those that prefer these drinks.
For the non drinkers and under age, thre is a wide variety of coffees, teas and soft drinks
A large car park at the end of the long drive from Ferry Road. There is a nice walk from here to Rocklingham Broad, so why not go for a stroll then on your return have a nice bar meal or snack with your well earned drink.
· Open Daily from Noon to 12pm (Breakfast by arrangement)
· Free moorings for upward of 8 boats
· Overnight Mooring is FREE with use of the Bar or Restaurant
· Family Friendly
· Dog Friendly
· Restaurant available for up to 70 for a formal Dinner and up to 100 for a
Buffet style event
· Free use of Function Room for any private event
· Food service of Snacks through to A La Carte dining daily from Noon to 9pm
· Breakfast available Sunday’s between 9am & 11am
· Breakfast available all other days by prior arrangement
· Sunday Carvery (£7.50 per person) Noon – 3pm
· Award Winning Real Ales from local Brewer Green Jack of Lowestoft
· Full range of beers, lagers, wines & spirits
· Draft Beers available from just £3.00 a Pint
Great selection of Real Ales - Hog Roast - BBQ Food - Children’s Play Area - Bouncy Castle - Live Entertainment