Kings Arms Pub
Blakeney is situated on the North Norfolk coast and is mostly an unspoilt seaside village. It is a beautiful part of Norfolk which has lots of unique facilities for you to occupy yourself with.
The Kings Arms is a traditional Norfolk Inn which is just yards from the quay so you are guaranteed some great views. Our Inn is incredibly popular with locals and visitors alike.
Our restaurant serves renowned fish and seafood meals. That's not all we serve though, we have a head chef who is guaranteed so make you something you'll enjoy. So bring the family one night and try our cuisine.
As well as our restaurant, we also offer a B&B service with seven comfortable and well equipped rooms.
- Room 1 has a generous twin-bedded room, with en-suite shower, toilet and wash basin, colour TV, tea and coffee making facilities, and stunning views overlooking the marshes towards Blakeney Point and Morston.
- Rooms 2, 3 & 4 are all well equipped double-bedded rooms, complete with en-suite shower and toilet, colour TV, tea and coffee making facilities and again all offer wonderful views of the marshes.
- “The Club Flat" is a larger twin-bedded room with the added benefit of a small kitchen area with microwave oven, this room is also large enough to accommodate additional occupants by making use of our folding z-beds. As with all other rooms this is fully equipped with colour TV and en-suite shower room.
- “The Pub Flat" is larger family room, the Pub Flat (so known for reasons lost in the mists of antiquity!) boasts a double bed, a single bed and enough room to accommodate a folding z-bed. This also includes a separate sitting room with table and chairs. Again, this room boasts en-suite facilities and colour TV.
- “Bill's Room" is a very spacious double-bedded room with en-suite facilities, colour TV and tea and coffee making facilities.
We require a £20 deposit per room (payable via credit or debit card) to secure bookings. Sorry, cheques are no longer accepted.
Please telephone (01263 740 341) to check availability and to make reservations. At busy holiday times, it can be necessary to book very well in advance to avoid disappointment.
Dogs are very welcome and incur a nominal additional charge of £5 per night. It is requested that dogs be kept on leads (and not on the furniture!) at all times when in bars and eating areas.
Real Norfolk. Real Blakeney. Real Hospitality
5 Star Rating
Open All Year
Open New Year