The house was converted to a hotel in 1948, but many of the original features still remain. The leaded windows, the inlayed fireplace and Italian dado give an atmosphere of quality and opulence. There is a magnificent staircase leading to the first floor where the decor remains elegant.
The Haddon family became owners of the Winchester in 2004 and have continued to provide immaculately maintained accommodation at this family run establishment. All rooms are heated and inviting with quality furnishings and are equipped with television, clock radio, hairdryer, tea/coffee making facility and en-suite facility.
The location is ideal and pleasantly situated adjacent to the Marine Parade, shops, beach and Britannia Pier. The Marina Leisure Centre is a short walk away.
We have 14 bedrooms comprising of single, twin, double and family.
All of our bedrooms are decorated to a high standard and are suitably furnished to ensure your stay is as comfortable as possible
There is enclosed floodlit car parking to the rear for exclusive use by guests.