The Charles Burrell Museum opened in 1991 in Thetford, located in a former Paint Shop.
Back when the company was in operation they had over 350 people working for them and was the largest company in town. Closing down in 1928.
Today the museum tells stories of the Charles Burrell Works and the employees who worked there, and also the machinery which was produced. This is shown through displays presented in different areas of the works, including the foundry, the collection of Burrell engines and agricultural equipment.
For more information or to visit our website, email or call us please click on the contact buttons below